Insulation support isolation can be used as distributio […]
Insulation support isolation can be used as distribution box baffle, circuit breaker partition, water conservancy and hydroelectric insulation support, high-voltage electric furnace, high-speed rail, subway, airplane, and ship.
Epoxy board is also called epoxy glass fiber board, epoxy phenolic laminated glass cloth board, model 3240. Epoxy resin refers to organic polymer compounds containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule, except for some In addition, their relative molecular mass is not high. The molecular structure of epoxy resin is characterized by the active epoxy group in the molecular chain. The epoxy group can be located at the end, middle or in a cyclic structure of the molecular chain. Because the molecular structure contains active epoxy groups, they can undergo cross-linking reactions with various types of curing agents to form insoluble and infusible polymers with a three-way network structure.
What application characteristics are epoxy boards generally used for
1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost adapt to the requirements of various applications, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Convenient curing. Using various curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured almost at a temperature range of 0 to 180°C.
3. Strong adhesion. The inherent polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecular chain of epoxy resins make it highly adhesive to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Suitable for products requiring high-performance electronic insulation, such as FPC reinforcement boards, PCB drilling pads, glass fiber mesons, potentiometer carbon film printed glass fiber boards, precision star gears (wafer grinding), precision test panels, electrical ( Electrical appliances) equipment insulation stay spacers, insulation backing plates, transformer insulation plates, motor insulation parts, grinding gears, electronic switch insulation plates, etc.