Epoxy board is a common indispensable electronic access […]
Epoxy board is a common indispensable electronic accessory. The following Dongguan Shengda's analysis of its characteristics:
Epoxy board is also called epoxy glass fiber board. Epoxy resin generally refers to organic polymer compounds containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule. Except for a few, their relative molecular mass is not high. The molecular structure of epoxy resin is characterized by the active epoxy group in the molecular chain. The epoxy group can be located at the end, middle or in a cyclic structure of the molecular chain. Because the molecular structure contains active epoxy groups, they can undergo cross-linking reactions with various types of curing agents to form insoluble and infusible polymers with a three-way network structure.
1. Mechanical properties. After the epoxy board is cured, the internal structure system changes, making it have excellent mechanical properties.
2. Convenient curing. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can almost be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Various forms. Epoxy boards are in various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can be adapted to the requirements of various applications, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
4. Strong adhesion. The inherent polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecular chain of epoxy resins make it highly adhesive to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
5. Low shrinkage. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, they show very low shrinkage during curing (less than 2%)
The following are the advantages of epoxy board
1. Good mechanical properties. In different environments (temperature, medium, humidity), it can withstand various external loads (tension, bending, impact, alternating), etc.
2. Strong adaptability. Epoxy resins, curing agents and modifiers can meet the requirements of various methods, and their scale can range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
3. Wide curing temperature range. The temperature range is 0-180 degrees. Facilitate people to do homework.
4. Low shortening. It is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization of epoxy in the resin molecule. No moisture or other volatile substances are released during the processing of epoxy board. During the entire curing process, the reduction rate is very low, usually less than 2%.
5. Strong adhesion. Due to the presence of polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecule, the substance has good adhesion. And the internal stress between molecules is small, so its adhesion is strong.